The Genesis expo is the biggest Creation Museum in the UK. The expo is located in the touristic heart of Portsmouth, minutes walk from the railway station at Portsmouth Harbour, opposite the bus station, and within view of the historic dockyard and HMS Warrior.
Greeting the visitors in the entrance hall is "Boris", a giant 20 ft. long model of a dinosaur. Children are fascinated by him.
There are also many books and videos on display for sale. Each has been selected to be of good quality and approved in that the creation information it contains is generally conforming to the views held by the CSM Council.
Come and visit us on The Hard in Portsmouth.
We are open from 10:00 to 16:30 Tuesday to Saturday.
Excerpts from visitors’ book, 2007
We thought you would be interested to see these comments written by the public visiting the Genesis Expo.
As you will see, not all of our visitors appreciate what we do...
- This is a fantastic museum and just shows how crazy is Darwin’s evolution idea.
- It was really interesting. Nice to have something like this in Portsmouth.
- Excellent to find out more of how science backs the Christian story of Creation.
- It is great to see your witness – Creation is God’s loudest message.
- Believing in creationism was forgivable for an ignorant, superstitious bronze-age people. To reject the facts of evolution in this day and age is not. It is the height of wilful ignorance and foolishness. Darwin was right. Mendelian genetics holds the key. The Earth is 4.55 BILLION years old. DEAL WITH IT, MORONS!!.
- [And on the same day:] Richard Dawkins, the high priest of evolution, states that evolution cannot be proved.
- The experience was life-changing and true to itself. I was amazed at all the facts.
- Very interesting! Not what I expected when I walked in. Something that is not debated/ featured enough in the media with an open mind.
- How refreshing to hear intelligent discussion and see the undisputable proof of life having been started by a Creator. Wonderful displays, excellent evidence & logic. Greatly appreciated & thank you.
- Absolutely brilliant! Will be suggesting to my boss we bring our clients here.
- Thank God that someone is trying to tell the truth at last.
- Very interesting – learned a few things. Thank you for your time and effort.
- It makes me think, still going round in circles! But I’ll find out in the end.
- Please be encouraged, we certainly are by what we’ve seen. May the Lord strengthen you in your endeavour to teach the truth of His wonderful Creation.
- Very beautiful fossils and stones.
- Very mind touching. Will visit again.
- So pleased we came in. Nearly missed such an interesting place. Thanks.
- An extremely interesting exhibition – definitely confirms for me that Creation is the overwhelming factor.
- Excellent displays very well presented. Shows clearly the fallacy of evolution. All schoolchildren should visit!
- I thought it was very good and the video was nice too.
- This place is magnificent. I learned a lot about dinosaurs in a few minutes. I will come again and I will tell all my friends about this incredible place. Thanks!
- Even though I don’t believe in God, this is still quite a good museum.
- Wonderful museum with specific facts supporting Creation. Thank you for providing this for my children and for me!
- Fantastic! Great to see. Very interesting. Lots to learn.
- Return visit. Will be back again. How can anyone dispute Creation?
- Great to see that not everybody thinks evolution is true.
- An amazing place – much needed. We are home educators from Windsor and come whenever visiting family in Bognor. The information is fantastic. I don’t know how to write thank you and just how much this is what we need today.
- Wonderful to see some dinosaurs in Portsmouth. You saved the day for my two boys.
- Brilliant – keep up the good work – would love to see it expand & become a huge tourist attraction.
- Well done! It’s great to see a well-presented defence of Creation.
- Great artefacts, great educational material for kids and adults.
- Excellent exhibition. Could have stayed all day, but alas only have 2 hours!
- Was really good. Someone needs to say this stuff.
- Wonderful – Hallelujah!
- Greatly extended since the early days. Wonderful.
- I liked the large dinosaur and the real [fossil] eggs. Thank you.
- Interesting. It challenges the accepted view.
- Very good, and up to date.
- Interesting, though not convinced.
- Very nicely presented. Helpful staff
- Great display! Makes you think.